Download and Installation Instructions
NOTE: IF YOU HAVE NOT ENROLLED IN NETID+, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO INSTALL AND USE THE VPN. PLEASE GO TO THE NETID+ ENROLLMENT PAGE AND ENROLL PRIOR TO INSTALLING THE VPN.
- Open an Internet browser and go to https://vpn.arizona.edu to install VPN.
- The group should be left on its default setting of 1-UASSLClient. Type in your UA NetID, NetID Password, and the NetID+ Method chosen (push, sms, phone, or passcode) when you enrolled in NetID+. Click Login.
The following information banner will display. Click Continue.
- The following java application will load. The window will update and will display a link to download the VPN client. Click Link to for manual installation.
- Once the download is opened, there will be a package displayed. Double-click Package.
- The following screen will display. Click Continue.
- The Installer screen will display. Click Continue.
- On the following screen, enter the Name and Administrative Password for your computer.
- The installer will complete and will confirm a successful installation.
- Open Spotlight, and type anyconnect. Click Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client.
- Fill out the Cisco AnyConnect window using your NetID and Password as the Username and Password. Click OK.