- Downloading, Installing, and Establishing a Connection with AnyConnect VPN on Windows, Mac, and Linux
- Downloading and Installing AnyConnect VPN on Mobile Devices
- Disconnecting the VPN Client
- Support or Assistance
NOTE TO IT PROFESSIONALS:
VPN Group Setup Information can be found on the System Administrators' IT Professionals page (requires UA NetID and password to access).
Downloading, Installing, and Establishing a Connection Using AnyConnect VPN on Windows, Mac, and Linux
NOTE: Beginning April 30, 2015, all faculty, staff and students using the VPN client must be enrolled in UA NetID+ Two-Factor Authentication. Click here for more information on UA NetID+.
- AnyConnect VPN for Windows
- AnyConnect VPN for Mac OS X 10.5 +
- AnyConnect for Ubuntu Linux 12+
In order to disconnect from the VPN, click the AnyConnect icon in the system tray. It will pop up a window that looks like this:
Further questions should be directed to the 24/7 IT Support Center at (520) 626-TECH (8324), or https://uassist.arizona.edu.
If you have questions or need assistence with VPN, contact the 24/7 IT Support Center at (520) 626-TECH (8324), or https://uassist.arizona.edu.