- Open Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client.
NOTE: If you do not see UA SSL VPN in the box to the left of the Connect button, click in the box and type vpn.arizona.edu. You will only have to do this the first time you connect to the VPN.
- Enter NetID, NetID Password, and type phone into third field. Click OK.
- Your designated NetID+ phone line will ring. Answer call, and enter 1.
- The VPN will try to connect, and the following screen will appear. Click Accept.
- You are now connected to the VPN.