In recognition of National Cyber Security Awareness Month, EDUCAUSE is hosting a free webinar featuring UA's Michele Norin, along with CIOs from the University of Maryland, Baltimore and the University of Oregon.
Hear three CIOs from top higher education institutions discuss:
- Current information security issues and concerns for both IT professionals and students, faculty, and staff
- How institutions are being affected by the latest high-profile breaches, vulnerabilities, and scams
- The big questions keeping you (and them) up at night!
- Michele Norin, Chief Information Officer, The University of Arizona
- Peter J. Murray, CIO/VP, University of Maryland, Baltimore
- Melissa Woo, CIO/Vice Provost for Information Services, University of Oregon
To ensure this an engaging and lively discussion, you are invited to send your information security concerns, questions, or issues keeping you up at night to: email@example.com
Click here to register for this free webinar.