NOTE: You will need to use a computer to sign up for NetID+ and the actual device you plan to use for the second step in the authentication process
1. Go to the UA NetID+ login page > click Login.
2. Enter your UA NetID and password > click Login.
3. You will return to the NetID+ Enrollment page. Click Enroll.
4. You will see the following screen with 5 questions. Answer 4 out of the 5 questions correctly to continue.
5. The Add a Device screen will appear.
6. Select +Add a Phone WITH Text Messaging.
7. Name your phone, and click Continue.
8. The 10-digit Phone Number screen will appear:
9. You will receive a text message with a Verification Code on your cell phone. Enter the code, click Continue.
10. You will receive a Success message on your computer screen that confirms your registration.
Congratulations! You are now ready to use your smartphone as your second factor of authentication using NetID+. Return to the NetID+ instruction page for instructions on other NetID+ features.