NOTE: THESE INSTRUCTIONS ALSO APPLY FOR TABLETS
After you are enrolled in NetID+, you will follow this procedure for logging into applications secured by NetID+.
- On the UA NetID WebAuth login page, as usual, enter your UA NetID and password. Click Login.
- You will then see the following screen for your second factor of authentication. There is a dropdown list that you can use if you have more than one device registered. In this case, we will use Duo with an iPhone.
- If you would like to save your credentials for the current computer you are using, click the Check Box by Remember this device for 30 days.
- If you would like the device you selected to be the default device used for Duo Push, click the Check Box by Automatically send a push to <phone number> from now on. Click Login.
- You will see the following on your computer screen:
- You will now use your smartphone for your second factor of authentication. You will see a notification on your phone. Click Duo Mobile -- Login request: UA WebAuth.
- Duo Mobile will open. On this screen, you will see information on your Login (e.g., NetID, time stamp, IP address). Click Approve on your smartphone.
- The following will appear on your computer screen, indicating that you have logged in successfully with NetID+:
- You will now be directed back to the application for which you entered your credentials.