UA Information Security received a phishing report, where the sender asked recipients to provide contact information, in exchange for receiving $200 for an assignment.
If you receive this email, please delete it from your inbox. If you provided any information to the sender, or responded in any way, please contact your local IT support or the 24/7 IT Support Center (626-8324) as soon as possible.
From: MS Support <EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED>
Date: Sun, Oct 5, 2014 at 4:47 PM
Subject: Mystery- Sh0pper
To: <EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED>
Job Descriptions :
1. You will be assigned to visit a shop.
2. You need to pretend to be a normal potential customer who is looking for a particular service or product.
3. You will then finish an online questionnaire to share with us your customer experience.
1. 18 Years old or above.
2. Can speak local language well.
3. Can read and write english.
4. No experience needed like shopping.
Job- Pay :
1. You will get $200 for each assignment.
2. Most of the time you will only need to spend 20 minutes on the visit
***** C0ntact Us with your INF0 To Signup******
1. Name :
2 Physical ADDS :
3. Citys / States / Countrys :
4. Zip Codes :
5. Phones :
6. Ages :
Your response would be greatly appreciated,