UA Information Security received a phishing report, asking recipients to provide information via email in order to secure a job.
If you receive this email, please delete it from your inbox. If you responded to the email in any way, please contact your local IT Support or the 24/7 IT Support Center (626-8324) as soon as possible.
From: "MS- Notice." <EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED>
Date: Mar 14, 2015 11:19 AM
Subject: Mystery_ Sh0pper.
To: <RECIPIENT REMOVED>
Job -Description :
1. You will be assigned to visit a shop.
2. You need to pretend to be a normal potential (CUSTOMER) who is looking for a particular service or product.
3. You will then finish an online questionnaire to share with us your customer experience.
18 Years old or above.
Can read and write English.
No experience needed like Shopping.
1. You will get US250 per each assignment.
2. Most of the time you will only need to spend 20 minutes on the visit.
Please Provide me with The Following =>
1. Name :
2 Your_Address :
3. Citys / States / Country :
4. Zip Codes :
5. Phones :
7. Alt. E-mail :
Inc Copyright (c) 2015