UA Information Security received a phishing report over the weekend (see text below). The email asked the recipient to reply to the message with information.
If you receive this email, please delete it from your inbox. If you replied to the message, please contact your local IT support or the 24/7 IT Support Center.
Date: May 3, 2014 8:23 PM
Subject: Jobs- Opportunities-
To: <EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED>
1. You will be assigned to visit a shop.
2. You need to "pretend" to be a normal potential customer who is looking for a particular service or product.
3. You will then finish an on-line questionnaire to share with us your customer experience.
1. 18 Years old or above.
2. Can speak local language well.
3. Can read and write English.
4. No experience needed Like Shopping.
1. You will get $200 for each assignment.
2. Most of the time you will only need to spend 20 minutes on the visit.
Give me your information for register ;
1. Name :
2. Genders & Ages :
3 Physical A_ddress :
4. Citys / States / Countrys :
5. Zip Codes :
6. Phones :
7. O.c.c.u.p.a.t.i.o.n :
8. E-Mail :
Your response would be greatly appreciated,