The University Compliance Council is co-chaired by the University Information Security Officer and the Associate Vice President for Research Compliance and Policy. The council includes members representing various compliance functions from across the University. The Compliance Council:
- Provides a central coordination point for compliance-related programs and initiatives across the University
- Enables reduced duplication of effort across compliance areas
- Increases efficiency in tracking, communication, training, and other compliance requirements
- Derek Masseth - Interim Chief Information Security Officer, Council Co-chair
- Vacant - Associate Vice President, Research Compliance and Policy, Council Co-chair
- The University Compliance Council formation has been postponed until the Associate Vice President for Research Compliance and Policy position has been filled.