The Information Security Office aspires to be a higher education leader for information security, creating trusted solutions, and allowing for seamless support for the research and teaching mission of the University of Arizona.
Our Guiding Principles
- Foster a culture committed to security
- Make it easier to "do the right thing"
- Consistent, comparable, repeatable security practices
- Enable compliance through automation
- Data-informed continuous improvement
Deputy CIO and Chief Information Security Officer
- The Information Security Office Governance, Risk, & Compliance (ISO GRC) team helps to create a risk-informed University culture by providing trusted solutions, consultation services, and cybersecurity training.
- The ISO Security Engineering (SE) Team provides value to the University by owning and facilitating the use of security-related services for adoption and bringing data to decisions using machine data analytics.
- The ISO Security Operations Center (ISO-SOC) seeks to minimize the impact of realized risk scenarios through incident response.
For more team information, visit the Information Security Office's Confluence space (NetID and password required).