NOTE REGARDING REPORTING PHISHING EMAILS:
DO NOT USE THIS FORM TO REPORT PHISHING EMAILS. INSTEAD, PLEASE FORWARD THE PHISHING EMAIL AS AN ATTACHMENT TO PHISH@ARIZONA.EDU, FOLLOWING THE PHISHING REPORT INFORMATION.
An Information Security Incident is a violation or imminent threat of violation of computer security policies, acceptable use policies, or standard computer security practices. Incidents that should be reported include, but are not limited to:
- Stolen/Lost University owned laptops or any mobile device that may contain restricted or sensitive data
- Attempts (either failed or successful) to gain unauthorized access to a system or its data
- Unwanted disruption or denial of service
- Unauthorized use of a system for processing or storing data
- Changes to system hardware, firmware, or software characteristics without the owner's knowledge, instruction or consent
Please report any potential information security problems immediately, as timely reporting allows the UA Information Security team to determine if further investigation is necessary, and limits any further damage or loss of data.
To report an incident, go to https://security.arizona.edu/report. You will need to login with your NetID and password.
Important: If the incident poses any immediate threat to life or property, call 911 to contact law enforcement authorities immediately.