Best Practices for Secure Wireless
- Configure your devices for UAWiFi
- Avoid UA Public and other open wireless connections whenever possible.
- Always assume that ANYTHING you type or any information that appears on your screen while you're using an public wireless connection can be seen by others nearby.
- Don’t access personal or financial data on public connection.
- If you are accessing a page that requires a login and password or if you are entering ANY personal data make sure that you are on a secure site.