The UA’s Microsoft Office 365 (O365) and UAConnect365 (faculty/staff email/calendaring) services will require a new NetID password and NetID+ two factor authentication to log in. These requirements will be implemented soon. You can act now to avoid any interruptions in accessing your Office 365 account including OneDrive, OneNote, or online documents.
- Change your password now. You need a UA NetID password created or changed since March 6, 2017.
- Visit netid.arizona.edu.
- The standard expiration (360 days for a strong password) will apply.
- Sign up for NetID+ two-factor authentication now if you do not currently have it.
These new requirements will apply to:
- all O365 account holders with a <netid>@email.arizona.edu account: faculty, staff, and students.
- UAConnect365 email/calendar accounts: faculty, staff, DCCs, student worker Catworks accounts, and retirees.
If you have questions or need assistance, contact your departmental IT support staff or the 24/7 IT Support Center, (520) 626-TECH (8324).