Awareness Completion Instructions
- Select My Learning.
- Two tiles will appear items will appear for Information Security Awareness, one with Certification: Information Security, and one with Information Security Awareness Training that includes a Launch button. Select Launch under Information Security Awareness Training.
NOTE: IF YOU DO NOT SEE THESE ITEMS ON YOUR CURRENT LEARNING PAGE, YOU ARE NOT ENROLLED IN THE COURSE. PLEASE GO TO OUR ENROLLMENT INSTRUCTIONS TO ENROLL IN THE CLASS BEFORE PROCEEDING FURTHER.
- A second screen will appear with the class Table of Contents. Click Launch again.
NOTE: POP-UPS NEED TO BE ENABLED TO ALLOW THE TRAINING WINDOW TO OPEN. IF YOU CANNOT LAUNCH TRAINING, CHECK TO ENSURE THAT POP-UPS ARE ENABLED IN YOUR BROWSER.
- The training will launch. Watch the full training. The browser should close when the training module is complete. If it does not, close the training window and return to UAccess Learning.
NAVIGATION NOTES FOR VIDEOS
- On the left side of the screen, you can view the Menu or Notes. Click the Notes tab if you generally use closed captioning.
NOTE: If using adaptive technology: Once the video starts playing, you can use the tab key to navigate to controls.
- Shift-tab to move backwards through the training is actually more efficient
- Shift-tab x1= replay button, x2 = pause button, x3 =- volume and x9 = previous slide
TIP: IF YOU NEED TO EXIT TRAINING AND RETURN AT ANY POINT, LOG INTO UACCESS LEARNING AGAIN, CLICK MY LEARNING, AND SELECT THE INFORMATION SECURITY AWARENESS TRAINING COURSE AGAIN. YOU CAN RELAUNCH THE APPROPRIATE MODULE.
- There are several quiz questions throughout the training. These are not pass-fail questions, but are there to reinforce important concepts from the training. Follow the instructions to answer the questions, and then click submit.
- You will have two chances to answer the question correctly. If you don't answer the question correctly, you can still proceed through the training.
- Return to UAccess Learning at the end of the module, and click Return to Class Progress.
- Click Launch to watch Module 2.
- Click Launch again.
Repeat these steps until you have completed all 4 modules.
- After completing Module 4, click Return to Class Progress.
- Your Progress will have changed to Completed.